Villa Church, Ville-d’Avray, France, 1927
This is the restoration of a beautiful old property in Ville d’Avray (Mr. Church). A classic-style villa and a new building, an annex to the villa on the ground floor garages, servants’ rooms and the lobby, the first floor of guest rooms with all comfort, bathroom room, living room with loft and Library and direct access to the roof garden.
The Pavilion is the transformation of an old house. On the ground floor we installed a large entrance hall with large closets, toilet, kitchen, etc.. The first floor comprises a reception room, library, games room and a bar, here it comes directly on a hanging garden.
Furniture and lockers against the walls. Seats, armchairs, tables, etc.. are standard furniture, created by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand.
Basilica paleocristiana di San Pietro by Emanuele Fidone.
Nikon FE-2, 50mm f/1.8, Ilford XP2.
Piscina das Marés, Arq.º Álvaro Siza.